Fresh produce
POTATOES

  >  

 Comforting on all levels – baked, fried, roasted or mashed.

Availability calendar for potatoes

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
                 

Our main potato cultivar Sifra is favoured for its versatility.

About 20% of our potatoes go to municipal markets, while the other 80% is allocated to the export market. We pack washed and unwashed potatoes at Bronaar’s on-site packing facility.

Total potatoes:

• 30 Ha
• 200 000 x 10kg bags
Top